Graduate Engineer - Manufacturing Netherlands
ExxonMobil Netherlands is offering Graduate Engineering positions for MSc or PhD Engineers with Dutch language skills.
There are different positions available to start your career at ExxonMobil Refining or ExxonMobil Chemicals. Your initial role will be defined after a thorough personal interview process we conduct with each promising candidate. Based on your skills we will look at your potential long-term career match within our company’s career development job rotation system. During your career at ExxonMobil, this job rotation system will take you throughout many different challenging roles and departments. While initially your assignments will be with one of the local affiliates, depending on your performance and business need, you may get opportunities during your career to work at ExxonMobil across the globe in support of our worldwide operations and expansion projects.
A starting position in the Rotterdam Area can be in any of Technical, Engineering support or SSHE departmentsthe . Typically this will be in role of Process- or Equipment Engineer, where you’ll become the “technical” owner of a unit in one of the ExxonMobil Rotterdam plants (Refinery, Aromatics Plant, Plasticizer & Intermediate Plant or the Lube Oil Blending Plant). You’ll have responsibility to solve problems in close collaboration with the operators, maintenance and engineering specialists. You’ll ensure proper and safe operation of the plant and strive for optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness. During the initial years, you will be offered opportunities to learn about the ExxonMobil business in a logistics, planning, business analysis or coordination roles.
• You must be fluent in English language skills: understanding, reading, writing and speaking.
• You must be at least intermediate in Dutch language skills: understanding, reading, writing and speaking and if not yet fluent, prepared to commit to further improve your Dutch language skills.
• You must be a current student or you must have recently completed university studies at least at MSc level. PhD is not required, however candidates holding a PhD are welcome to apply.
• Preferred degrees: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Petroleum/Geoscience Engineering or Applied Physics.
• Preferred universities: Technical Universities in Delft, Eindhoven, Groningen, Twente.
We expect you to be analytical, driven, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of yourself and your team. You should thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system and regular training will enable you to learn and develop your talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help you to become the future generation of managers or technical specialists at ExxonMobil.
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with an expert talented workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology. Our customers are both global and local ranging from major chemical companies to the thousands of customers a day who visit our Benelux service stations.
Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Engineering