Supply - Marine Coordinators
ExxonMobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with an expert talented and diverse workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology.
CultureOur people are analytical, result-oriented and focused on getting the best results working as one team. They thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system, regular training and long-term focus enable our people to learn and develop their talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help them to become our future generation of managers and leaders.
Do you have a passion for supply chain management? Do you like planning and scheduling oil product movements within Europe? Can you stay engaged in an ever changing dynamic environment?
We manage over 10,000 marine movements per year over inland and international waterways and we optimize the supply of fuel to our customers using a strong network of oil production and storage facilities across Europe.
It is thanks to the daily engagement of our teams that retail stations, refineries, lubricants and chemical plants remain operational. We constantly seek optimizations to provide the highest value whilst safeguarding operational excellence and customer satisfaction.
The Supply and Marine Coordinators/Schedulers are responsible for:
- planning of fuel oil replenishments into a wide network of storage locations across Europe
- scheduling all ship movements between refineries, customers and storage facilities
In order to supply our customers with the right quality of product at the right time.
We hire people for a long-term career. After an initial assignment in Supply chain, you might have the opportunity to rotate within the discipline or depending on personal skills, interests and organizational needs, move to other roles within the company. Such roles may include financial planning, manufacturing, marketing, commercial sales, and trading. You may be exposed to the different Downstream, Chemicals and Upstream businesses of ExxonMobil. Career development for strong performers can include international assignments in Europe and elsewhere.
- Through collaboration with various international teams you manage the product supply reliability to ExxonMobil refineries, chemical plants, affiliates, fuel terminals and customers. You do this by coordinating ship movements and careful planning of the fuel oil replenishments into terminals. You are responsible for following up vessels from refinery to customer and for adjusting the various terminal balances as per market requirements. You have daily communication and regular meetings with ship owners, agents, cargo inspectors, terminal operators, suppliers and customers
- You utilize data analytics to gain market insights and you identify logistics improvement opportunities which will help us to compete in the market place
- You participate in projects, business initiatives and stewardship reviews
- You support inventory management and process enhancements, product blending, freight optimization, and supply chain issue resolution
Master’s degree in Science, Supply Chain Management, Maritime Management, Engineering, Finance from a recognized university,
minimum 3 years of work experience in Supply Chain or Marine Transportation.
If you do have work experience in a Logistical, Supply Chain or Marine Operations function, that will be an advantage in this dynamic environment.
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment, and you are able to multitask and set priorities. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and you have the ability to collaborate within a multi-cultural environment to develop innovative solutions for day-to-day challenges
- You are fluent in English (Dutch and French are a plus)
- You have affinity for analysis with attention to detail and advanced knowledge of tools such as Excel, Tableau is a plus
- You like to take initiative and you are able to influence others without formal authority
You have a customer focus, you are eager to learn and you easily adapt to changes in the work environment